Babe’s mom Even though they are still humans, gums, or only rabbit teeth But how to clean the mouth and teeth is also very important. Pure knows that this mother cares especially Especially during the newborn period That needs to be meticulous Pure has information to share.
1. Wipe all over the mouth
Use gauze moistened with boiled water or silicone toothbrush to wipe all around the mouth. Upper-lower gums, cheeks and tongue, which you can do from birth. Until the baby starts having the first tooth
- PUR Note : Choose silicone finger toothbrush
- Made from silicone and free from nitrosamines (Carcinogenic substances)
- Easy to clean Can be steamed
- Soft and clear for easy checking of cleanliness during use.
2. Manage after meals or before bedtime
Wipe every time before going to bed or wake up in the morning In order to familiarize the child with having to brush his teeth at this time
3. Use a mirror to help
Children will enjoy seeing themselves through the glass. If mothers brush their teeth in front of the mirror it will help their children have fun and make brushing fun.
Do not forget!
- 6 months – 1 year – see a dentist,
see a doctor to know how to care for the right teeth And receive fluoride that is suitable for children
- 1 year – begin to brush your teeth
Choose a toothpaste for children and a toothbrush that is easy for your child to handle. Previously, between 8-9 months, mothers were able to have their children play toothbrushes. Pretending to brush your teeth Or brushing teeth together To familiarize the child with