We want you to
- Feel comfortable using our web sites
- Feel secure submitting information to us
- Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
- Know that by using our sites you are consenting to the collection of certain data
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
- Name including first and last name
- Email Addresses
- Mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- Demographic profile (like your age, gender, occupation, education, address and durables owned);
- Preferences and interests (such as news, sports, travel and so on);
- Financial information (like account or card numbers); and
- Opinions of features on our websites.
We may also collect the following information:
- About the pages you visit/access
- The links you click on our site
- The number of times you access the page
You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
USE OF THE INFORMATION
We use your personal information to:
- Help us provide personalized features
- Tailor our sites to your interest
- To get in touch with you when necessary
- To provide the services requested by you
- To preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
We use contact information internally to:
- Direct our efforts for product improvement
- Contact you as a survey respondent
- Notify you if you win any contest; and
- Send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
- Remind us of who you are in order to deliver to you a better and more personalized service from both an advertising and an editorial perspective;
- Recognize your access privileges to our web sites
- Track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player’s progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings
- Make sure that you don’t see the same ad repeatedly
- Help diagnose problems with our server
- Administer our web sites
- Track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites
WITH WHOM WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED?
We will not use your shared financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you. We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- We have your permission
- To provide products or services you’ve requested
- To help investigate, prevent or take action regarding unlawful and illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threat to the
- Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order from legal authorities or law
- enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure.
- We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Our internal security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our users.
CORRECTIONS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You can access and update all your personally identifiable information that we collect online by logging in to your account by providing user id and secure password. We use this procedure to safeguard your information. You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information, as we do take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting accessor making corrections.