First year, how many teeth does the baby have? Where is it? Let’s go see Mother
- The first baby teeth begin at about the age of The first 6 months, the first spokes are the bottom two pairs. But some people may rise faster than 3-4 months old
- 8-12 months, the upper pair of teeth will follow.
- For children whose teeth grow faster, there may be left and right teeth that follow. With the first couple not long
- The order of teeth may not be arranged in this order. Which does not mean that the child is abnormal
- Teeth growth is slow or fast, not related to calcium, milk eaten and development, and does not mean that the baby is abnormal in other areas.
- But if the child is 1 year old and still has no teeth at all Should see a doctor