The baby hiccups that the mother is energizing will be. It’s normal for all new mothers because they worry about whether their symptoms are dangerous. Let’s say that hiccup in general is normal for the baby. Do not worry, but there are some dangerous hiccups. Which should know why Why are the hiccups already? And how we can help children recover from this condition faster
Why do children hiccup?
Because the diaphragm muscles work, not related to breathing in and out Children often hiccups after eating milk or after meals. When full, the stomach expands Pressure causes the diaphragm muscles to connect to the lungs and abdomen. Causing the diaphragm to shrink quickly While exhaling, causing hiccups
What kind of hiccup checklist is dangerous?
- The hiccups after the meal or milk will gradually disappear.
- Hiccups tend to disappear between the ages of 4 – 5 months because the diaphragm works better.
- Hiccup longer than usual Hiccups last longer than before and are unable to eat milk. Mother can consult with the doctor about the symptoms occurring.
- Hiccup and vomiting associated with Must see a doctor immediately
Hiccups can be resolved by holding a burp.
- Hold burp. Mom can hold burp in many ways, such as carrying a shoulder across the back and stroking the back.
- If the child still doesn’t burp Let the baby lie on his back Then the mother pinched her baby’s legs By lifting the chest pectoral leg up and down 3 – 5 times per set will help the fart to puff out.
- Apply the ashes of the baby’s coconut milk Will also help burp or puff out
- Massage the stomach clockwise. Can help expel the air as well
But if doing these things and not belching In addition, the baby is confused. Mothers should see a doctor to discuss the condition of the baby.