New mothers are often threatened with sucking their nasal mucus that is very difficult to lose by screaming. And the power of struggle But when it was necessary, the mother had to do it Because when your child has a cold Snot sucking is the only way to breathe open. And can really decrease the mucus
- Red rubber ball for young children
- Cloth diapers
- Cloth swaddling
- Mucus container
How to suck mucus
- Wrap the ball tightly Or have Father hold the child By facing your mother Importantly, must hold the hand of the ball to prevent the hand from touching the syringe or rubber ball. May cause nose contact
- Use the syringe to suck the saline solution. And release into the baby’s nose Then use the red rubber ball to squeeze the air out Sucking the mucus out
- Squeeze the mucus from the rubber ball into the prepared container. Then suck on the other side Do about 1-2 times per side.
- Let the child sit or lie on his side to prevent suffocation.
- Babies for over 6 months, use salt water to drop into the nose. So that the mucus dissolves enough Do not need to use rubber balls to suck
- Dry mucus, drop the saline solution. To soften And then use cotton swab to gently wipe off
Don’t lose to the drama of your child. Please be comfortable that sucking the snot does not hurt the baby. But may be afraid and unfamiliar with the equipment in the beginning If done often and getting children familiar with syringes or rubber balls, it will help your child not to be afraid and cry less in the future.