Choking is a symptom that you are very worried. But it is difficult to avoid Because a baby girl The small muscles that are absorbed are not strong enough. Knowing this, then let’s learn how to prepare to take care of choking for children better.
Milk choking. Be careful
of choking. Milk is coughing, as if pulling out milk while eating milk. Which, if not suffocated a lot, cough 2-3 times, will disappear by itself But if the cough is too strong to blush There was a lot of ruffling while breathing. Should take the child to the hospital
Choking milk because of what
- Suffocation because the organs involved in absorption are not strong.
- Have health problems such as cleft palate, palate, developmental delay Or having a history of seizures
- Feeding or feeding the baby wrongly And fed the baby while crying
- Using the wrong teat may be too large. Milk that flows out a lot. Therefore causing the baby to choke on the milk
How to choke a baby?
- Have the baby lie on his side with his head lower to prevent breast-feeding. Flow back to the lungs
- Catch the burp after eating milk. The burp position helps reduce choking and helps the baby to feel comfortable.
Aum Tha Burp
- Shoulder carrying posture
Carrying baby shoulder Then the mother rubbed her hand up and down.
- Sitting child
Mother, let the child sit by holding her hand in her hand. But if the ball is still not stiff, spread the palm out and use the hand to support the face. By placing the body across the wrist After that, gently rub the back up and down.
your child upside down with the body taped on the leg. By using your arms and hands to support your upper body and head And then pat on the back, up and down
Mothers can hold burp babies while breastfeeding. And do it again after eating milk To help expel the baby to reduce distension, suffocation, choking and whipping of milk.