Mothers who intend to breastfeed Many people need a helper, namely a breast pump. But having a breast pump alone can’t make the milk flow out as you think. What are some of the problems that Mother Pure often encountered when pumping Pure Milk (PUR) has gathered.
- Milk is low and will not be able to pump milk.
- Drink only water per day + drink before and during the breast pump
- Eat food and herbs add milk: banana blossom, ginger, date palm
- Frequently suck
- Not stressed
- Discipline in breast pumping
- How long is the pump?
- Breast pump every 3-4 hours, 20-30 minutes, with 2-3 minutes before stimulation. Pump regularly.
- How to get back to work with breast pump?
- Planning and calculating breast pump to be sufficient for the period going to work.
- Choose a pump with a low motor noise to reduce worker’s noise.
- How long is the shelf life of breast milk?
- Placed at room temperature more than 25 degrees Celsius, can be stored for 1 hour
- Placed at room temperature less than 25 degrees Celsius, can be stored for 4 hours
- Keep in an ice bucket Can be stored for 1 day
- Refrigerator in ordinary compartment Can keep 2-3 days
- Refrigerator in single-door freezer Can be stored for 2 weeks
- Refrigerator in a separate door freezer Can keep for 3 months
- Collect milk in glass bottles, plastic bottles and milk storage bags. That is BPA free
- Should store enough milk for the baby’s milk intake once
- Freezing milk at different temperatures The milk will not be the same age, so write down the date and time of breast pumping in the breast milk bag to see the expiration date before feeding the baby.
- Really shrink milk ?? If the breast pump is uneven
Lack of discipline in pumping will result in less milk supply, clogged milk tubes
- How to cure the nipple while pumping
Sore nipples during pumping may be caused by cracked nipples. Or adjust the suction level too strong Including the pump cone may not fit the chest Mothers must observe to reduce nipple injuries. And choose a cone that fits with the breasts
- What is a clogged milk pipe?
- During the pumping process, there may be a problem with the milk duct clogging, causing the milk to not flow properly. A stiff breast is spread around the breast, thick sheets Or solid When pressed, it will cause pain. There may be redness without fever. White spots may be found on the nipple area. Also known as “White dot
- Caused by many reasons, such as breast pumping is not smooth. Lack of discipline in breast pumping Eating foods that are too fat.
- Can the breast pump alternate with feeding the baby from the breast?
If the mother is worried that she will not get into breast milk if the baby is drinking from a bottle May have children to suck from the breast first. When finished eating milk Therefore continue to use the breast pump To train the child to become accustomed to breast
- The size of the cone and nipples does not fit What is the pain behind the pump?
Mothers should choose the size of the pump cone suitable for the nipples and milk yard. So that the pump can pump milk as efficiently as possible And reduce injuries from breast pumping
- What is Ched? Which mode is done,
which means stimulating milk Can be done easily Manually by using your hands to massage the chest and breast area until the symptoms occur and there is flow of milk. Or may use a breast pump as an aid instead With a general breast pump that has a stimulating mode that produces milk On average, should act for 2-3 minutes and should choose a standard pump.